Overnight in a romantic campsite with the sea view
Stay in a lovely 2-bed igloo campsite. Each campsite has a charming view of Hara Bay.
There are a total of 8 2-bed campsites in the Hara Haven camping complex, which can accommodate 16 people. There are 4 double beds and 4 twin beds.
It is also possible to book various guided tours to the Hara military campus and the territory of the Hara Submarine Base. There are many water sports equipment (e.g. kayak rental, SUP board rental etc) available to spend wonderful
Low season 1st of May – 30th of May / 1st of September – 30th of October
Sun-Thu 45 € / day
Fri-Sat 50 € / day
High season 1st of June – 30th of August
Sun-Thu 55 € / day
Fri-Sat 65 € / day
Special price for a 20 – 26 of June 65€/day
Breakfast 7 € per person only possible upon reservation.
Use of premises and grounds
- Please arrange and hand over the used camping house at the time of check-out in the same manner as you received it during the check-in.
- Arriving with a pet in a campsite must be agreed in advance with the customer service of Hara Haven.
- It is not allowed to organize parties on the territory of Hara Haven, in campsites and in the glass – cafe.
- Fireworks are not allowed on the territory of Hara Haven.
- Setting up a tent and other additional equipment on the territory is allowed only by prior agreement with the customer service of Hara Haven. The rental price of one tent place is 10 EUR / day.
- The visitor is responsible for damaging the property of Hara Haven campsites. In case of any damage costs must be reimbursed fully. If the campsite furniture and bedding are stained (e.g. nail polish, red wine, stains, etc.) and stains cannot be removed by the dry cleaning services additional fees may apply.
Check-in and check-out
If the check-out time is late, a one-day accommodation fee will be added.
Late check-out is possible by prior agreement with Hara Haven customer service.
Handing over the keys
- The office that is situated opposite the guest parking or by following the instructions given by the customer service department of Hara Haven.
- At night and when away from the campsite, the tenant is obliged to lock the front door of his accommodation. The lessee is responsible for the preservation of himself and the property of the camping house (fire, theft) during the rental period.
Making a noise
- When organizing outdoor events during the day, the visitor must ensure that his activities do not disturb the peace of the neighbours. Playing music in the territory is not allowed. Bands and musicians can perform only at the time and place agreed with the management of Hara Haven.
- Loud noise is prohibited from 23:00 to 06:00. In case of violation of the Rules of Procedure, the campsite manager has the right to impose a sign in the amount of 400 EUR in case of violation.
- The camping house and its territory, including the territory of the Hara Harbour, may be lit only on the designated campfire site (s) and with the prior approval of the Hara Haven customer service. It is not allowed to use loose fireworks, candles, and paper / Chinese lanterns in the territory.
- When using a rented charcoal grill, please note the wind and keep it at a safe distance from the buildings.
- Barbecues on wooden terraces are not allowed.
- The use of the barbeque equipment must be agreed in advance with the customer service of Hara Haven.
- Smoking is not allowed in the camping houses and inside the glass cafe. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.