Submarine base rules
- A ticket is needed to enter the territory for tourism purposes, prices for the tickets are listed HERE.
- Payments are accepted in cash and by card.
- There is a danger of falling or loose rocks at the territory and by paying you agree to enter at your own risk.
- Climbing on the rocks of the pier and in the abandoned buildings is dangerous and therefore forbidden.
- A permit from the owner is needed to enter the territory of the haven with a motorized vehicle.
- All vehicles (including bicycles) must be left at the designated parking area. Vehicles are not allowed on the pier.
- Children under 13 are only allowed on the territory accompanied by an adult.
- Littering is prohibited.
- Swimming (including jumping in the water) in the aquatory is prohibited.
- Drinking alcohol and bringing it to the territory is prohibited (unless with a permit from the haven during public events).
- Pets are allowed on the territory only on leash and their owners have to clean up after them.
- Only the workers of the yacht club and people participating in sailing training are allowed to enter the territory of the yacht club (near the shipping containers).
- A permit from the owner is needed to use the territory and the aquatory for business purposes (including excursions, photo- and video shoots). An agreement must be made beforehand.
- All people present on the territory of the port must agree to the rules and the guidelines given by the workers of the haven.
- By entering the territory you state that you have read and accept the rules and guidelines.
Service provider reserves the right to change the exposition opening times and prices and visitors must present all documents needed to prove their right to discounts.